The owner of Cavemen Cookies have generously offered to give one of my lucky readers one FREE bag of cookies.
Cavemen Cookies are…
- Healthy cookies made with ingredients that early humans had access to: nuts, honey and berries!
- Based on the principles of the Paleolithic Diet (aka the “Caveman Diet”), which is a nutritional system founded on the idea of eliminating modern-day processed foods and finding health and well-being in all-natural foods that early humans could have hunted or gathered.
- Better for you than modern-day “healthy” cookies because Cavemen Cookies aren’t made with grains, dairy, artificial ingredients or added sugar. Cavemen didn’t have access to those ingredients, and so our cookies don’t have them!
- Made only with nuts, honey and berries. As a result, Cavemen Cookies are all-natural, gluten-free, high-protein and just 65-70 calories each (depending on the variety)!
- Satisfying and will keep you feeling full due to the protein, dietary fiber, and good fats that they contain!
To enter the contest, simply leave a comment below telling me why you would like to win.
To get an extra entry, link to the giveaway in your blog, and leave me another comment linking to your post.
Follow my blog ( 3 extra entry's )
Grab our Gluten free foods ROCK button (code in the sidebar) and put it on your blog (leave your blog url)
This contest will be open until 5:00 PM on Sunday, April 18th. I will announce the winner Sunday evening. The winner will be chosen and will have 72 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
As of today March 23 rd 2010, through May 15, the coupon code "glutenfree" will provide everyone with a 10% discount http://www.cavemencookies.com/